Tuesday 5 April 2011

Please Forgive Me

This song reminds me to someone..
This song I haven't heard for more than 2years..
Hmm...

So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love ya a little more than I should
Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me
This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
I can't stop loving you..........


I always heard this song when I'm in secondary school...
When I have my own MP3..
Aaaaahh...Memory..
Memory will always be memory..
Will it turns??


........................................................................................................................................................................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perghhh ..
bryan adams..
mmg otai la..
tangkap leleh ni

SITI AISYAH BTE ARIFF said...

:-) meleleh-leleh tak tertagih

Unknown said...

apakah? apakah?ngee..

SITI AISYAH BTE ARIFF said...

apakah apakah wahai kamu?hehehe