Sunday 3 April 2011

WEAK-WEAK ON WEEKEND!

Weekend!!
Every week i am waiting for weekend!!
Because I am so weak to work on weekdays!!
So, weekend is time for me to weak-weak!!
Why am I weak on weekdays??
Because every day I have to wake up on 5.45 am and fast-fast to get a train at 6.52am and reach to central at 7.30am and work at 8am.
When clock at the wall reaching 4.25, I fast-fast close the machine to sign attendance book, and walk fast-fast to get a train at 4.56pm and of course I won't get any chance to seat and arrive at the station around 5.30pm.
Again I walk fast-fast to get a bus which come every 15mins, and if it is not my luck, I only get my bus at 6pm..
After I push the bell on the bus, the bus stop me at the side, and I have to cross and walk about 5mins and 6.15pm, I AM HOME!!
What a tired day comes everyday!!
This is the reason I so lazy to go out on weekend!!
Because of what????
I want to WEAK-WEAK!!
Yeaay!!
Clever!!
And this whole day til now, I only did 1 thing! Iron my cloth for weekdays!!
Bye bye bye..

Note-What a boring day actually, no money to walk-walk, no money to talk-talk coz my kredit only 2sen, no money no talk!****
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!

No comments: